Looking for a sippy cup, NOT the one that is spill proof!

The ones with the lids that just snap on but they are not spill proof.. Any one know where i can buy one?.. Do they even make them any more?

gildea47265

Asked by gildea47265 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Tupperware? Take'n'toss? Those are the only 2 brands I can think of, I know Tupperware is NOT spill proof, but not sure if the TnT is supposed to be spill proof or not. Tupperware is the bell tumblers & sippy lids.
    Anonymous

• take & toss are the only ones I know that have a snap lid and are spill proof, they have 2packs at the dollar store or like 5 packs at walmart for less then $10bucks
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Get a stainless steel one, like Kleen Kanteen; much safer than plastic.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think we got ours at babies r us, but I couldn't find them on the website. It was also 2 years ago we bought ours. Sorry not much help.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 12:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I like the playtex BPA free ones :-)
    jumbers

Answer by jumbers at 12:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I use playtex lil gripper straw cup and they are great because they are easy to hold and they have a twist and lock on the lip so nothing can come out. here is a link to the cups:
    http://www.playtexbaby.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?id=1057
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 27, 2010

• Target has them
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:57 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• They have the Take'N'Toss at Walmart and Meijer.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• walmart and target carry the take and toss brand that are not spill proof..you get like 5 of them for 4 bucks...beware though, the smaller cups can spill easily, my dd takes the lids and bits on the sipper part and easily pulls it off and spills it all over her...and any of the spill proof cups that have the spill proof "lock" that snaps in can be taken out..playtex and gerber, and then the nuby cups that are a dollar or so have the same option
    Anonymous