am i still in love with my ex ?

I've been married for 13 years and have four children with my husband but right before i meet my now husband i was in a 8 month long relation ship with my now ex don't get me wrong i love my husband but I'm not sure i was ever in love with him and here's why when i think of my husband i feel caring and love and a bond but when i think of my ex my heart beats literally faster and i get this overwhelming feeling of joy and happiness and a deep love that makes me smile ear to ear now we broke up becuase he lied to me and had another girl friend and it completely broke my heart but i still loved him i feel like we were soulmates i've never felt that with anyone else im my life what should i do ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• your just getting bored with your Hubby . do something like getaway trip or something just you and the Hubby. And don't entertain those kind of feeling for your ex . Just remember how He Left you.
    Anonymous

• think about what might have been, there's no shame in that. but that doesn't mean that the fantasy is ANYTHING like what the reality would have been. he'd probably really have broke you up later like most relationships do. you're just comfortable with your husband now, and that's how it should be.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think you are just getting Bord with your husband and you both need to try new things, and have some fun. I often think of my one x before my husband but also think of how he was and how my husband is. But its not worth wasting your time away when you have a nice life. And anyways why would you want someone back when they had someone else they must have not cared about you the way you did with them and if it was meant to be then it would have worked out then. Once a cheater always a cheater.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• stick with your hubby because once a cheater always a cheater usually when you break up with someone its for a reason and when you get back together with that person most of the time that reason is still there!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i started to think like you but then stopped my self and said wow the ex is a niave lil bast&rd. and has f*^&ed almost everygirl at the college. which means hes a man whore. and he doesnt care about anyone, and i have the most wonderful husband ever. i just quit thinking about the past and thinking to the future!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX YOU ARE IN LUST OF YOUR EX, THE PAST ALWAYS SEEMS BETTER WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO GET 4 KIDS TO BED LOL. YOU'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON YOU WERE 13 YEARS AGO NOW YOU HAVE RESPONSIBLITY, OF COURSE YOU SMILE WHEN YOU THINK BACK, IT WAS EASIER, AND EVEN A CHEATING GUY SEEMS TO MAKE YOU SMILE..........THE WHAT IF'S ARE JUST LITTLE GAMES WE ALL PLAY AROUND WITH IN OUR HEADS TO GET THROUGH THE STRESS OF LIFE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I AGREE....COME ON! GET OVER IT! PLAN DATE NIGHTS WITH YOUR HUSBAND. DON'T BE FOOLISH. YOU CAN FALL INLOVE ALL OVER AGAIN, WITH YOUR HUBBY! TRY IT, IT WILL BE MUCH HEALTHIER FOR YOU MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALY.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i think of my ex my heart have four with my husband ight before i now husband hip with my now ex don't get me wrong i love my husband here's why when i think of husband i feel caring and and a bond but but I'm not sure and beats literally faster feeling of joy and i was in a 8 month long relation shappiness and a deep love i was ever in love with him and i get this overwhelming
    Anonymous

• You want to give up a loving, caring relationship for a man who cheated on you or the other girl, whoever was first? It's called, "my life was carefree & now I have responsibilities & people to care for." Don't be an idiot. Do you know what it would do to your kids if you left your husband for some dude you would probably break up with a few months later? Stop being selfish. All you are thinking about is your own wants. Not needs, not your husband, not your kids. Just your wants. Everyone wishes they could go back to a carefree time in their past at one point or another. Grow up, your life has & it's time for you to join it.
    Anonymous