Can a toddler ride the bus to community college?

My husband and I had it all worked out where he would do classes on Monday Wednesday and Friday and I would do them on Tuesday and Thursday. That way somebody would always be home with our son. Then he unexpectedly found a job working in the campus cafeteria on the days that I have school. I have class tomorrow and he works and I was wondering if I could bring our son with me on the bus to try and put him in the daycare. If I can't I will be dropping my classes so hubby can keep his job.

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 11:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in

• It's really going to depend on the policy of the college. I would suggest contacting their transportation office or the guidance offices there and ask them :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If it's a public transportation bus, then yes, of course, anyone can ride those.
    Anonymous

• I forgot to mention its not public transportation. Its a bus run by the college for their students.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm just wondering if a child can ride the bus if they are going to the campus daycare. I mean, we have no car so this is our only option.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I agree with PP..contact the transportation system and let them know ur situation. If they aren't too stuck up and dont have a policy it should be fine..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

Next question in
Zero tolerance Policy?

Next question overall (Relationships)
am i still in love with my ex ?