What to do instead of shaving "down there"? PLEASE HELP! I'm not happy with the jungle LOL... i really need advice!

Nair? Does it actually work?

Waxing? I tried at home once... never again.

And how much do these cost and how often do you have to do it?

THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I trim not completely shave..never wax and probaly wont ever..too damn painful haha
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:00 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yes Nair will make u bald.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 12:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Professional waxing does hurt but not as much as at home they are trained but makes sure that they are sterile in all their practices, I think it is about 30 bucks to get waxed and it lasts a long time, nair works for some not for other but it burns like hell if it gets on the wrong spot down there, I'd say shave it or have it waxed.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I use my husbands shaver and don't shave all the way down it is definatly better than giving yourself a baldy cuz when it is growing back in the itch is unbearable..lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Define "long time" lol
    like a week? a month?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Nair in my woo hoo is just a scary thought lol. Once i got where i couldnt shave myself DH did it for me (he is such a sweetie) or you could try using the shick quattro with the trimmer, and just trim it up.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I use NADS and if the hair is long enough, you follow directions, it rips off well. It does hurt a little but it's not outrageous. I really just do my bikini line (no landing strip here and trim the rest---oh the stuff we do). It lasts a month or so. I put Tea Tree oil on the area I pulled the hair out and have not once had any issues. Nads is twenty bucks but lasts a long time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Waxing can last up to two months depending on the person, and each time you wax the new growth is thinner and softer.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:23 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I used to wax at a salon. Cost me $50 cuz she would use "blue wax." I've waxed with regular honey n sugar waxes n blue wax is DA BEST! It would last about 5wks before having to go back. Now I trim :( No longer in our budget :( :(
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Oooo Nair,,,stingy...ow ow ow
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2010