Does anyone know ?

Does anyone know why someone would have two periods in one month? A friend of mine has had her period twice this month? And she has had her tubes tied for all most 6 years, any way that pregnancy is possible since there has been two periods in one month. Or is there something wrong? And she is in her late 20's... Is there any doctors in the house on here who could help me answer the question for my friend? Thanks... Any comment would be helpful. Her bleeding is normal as any period but with more blood clots and less cramps and feeling movement in the stomach once in a while. And please if you are not going to be nice about your comment then please keep it to yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• I had periods twice a month when I was taking birth control, went back to normal after I stopped taking it. Sorry, I don't have any help for your friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010