Should I be concerned?

I missed my period in Nov. then got an unusual one in Dec. and now I have missed Jan..What the heck could be causing this. I have always been regular and now its like it skipping months, lol..Should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• Are you under stress? That can cause missed periods. Also have you taken a pregnancy test either time you missed your cycle?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• No I have not been under any stress..I am a stay at home mommy and me and my lil one and hubby are constantly laughing, never a dull moment. I have taken a test in Nov it was neg and the blood test at the drs was neg which was also in nov. That is why I am so confused..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• your cycle could be changing also, I had my regular period one month then got it again two weeks later then 29 days later and it has been back on track ever since. Some times it can just shift when you have a hormonal change.

Stress is a huge factor also like PP said. Just to be safe take a test, becuase you just never know.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• If you took one in nov. it could have been too early, I have even had the blood test come back negative once when it was too early. I would take another one and if its still negative talk toyour doctor maybe your hormone level is off a little.

The stress could be little everyday things that you dont even realize are stressing you.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Well I thought my cycle was changing but its taking a long time. In Sept I had a period and then two weeks later I had another, so technically I had two in Oct. missed Nov only two spots of bloods (they were pin size drops) Dec it lasted a week, but it was not like any other period I ever had, now I have missed again...Thats crazy how the smallest things can mess up a womans comfort zone with her own body...lol Thanks ladies I will prolly get a test then just wait and see what happens..I dont feel pregnant, no signs or anything, but I didnt have any with my first either so who knows. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2010