deprest?

Ok...lemme xplain... im 20 . 2 kids.1 on the way...maried since I was 16..known him since I was 11..lately we've been arguing and I feel like its on the last string and im about 2 break...my ? Is can this cause depression? ...and is dizzyness a sign of it? I don't want 2 eat I can't sleep and when I do I wake up thinkn wtf is goin 2 hapn...im tryn 2 avoid any problms cuz of the baby.. I force myself 2 eat but end up havn cramps n my stomak.. I wanna cry all the time when he's around...and jus feel like he doesn't care...what can I do...am I deprest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• Sweetie you need to speak with your dr..My sister n law was in the exact situation, but she misscarried her baby..All the signs of eating but hurting and dizziness...Call your DOCTOR!!! if not for your sake, do it for your children, doctors can help...Tell them how you have been feeling. Good luck sweetie hope all works out for you..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I am not a doctor but from what I understand you may be depressed. Talk to your doctor and see if they can set you up in therapy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• MAKE A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT, CAN GET MEDS TO HELP. YOU AND YOUR KIDS TO NOT NEED THIS, IF HE CANNOT BE REASONED WITH LEAVE. YOUR KIDS DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THEIR PARENTS ARGUING, THE UNBORN BABY DOES NOT NEED THE STRESS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010