my daughter

my daughter is 4 months old she has not been sleeping at night and she always has even when she was born she would sleep all night well the other day she was trying to chew on me it has been a while my son is 4 could she be teething that is why she is cranky and not sleeping at night if so what do i do i dont want to give her medician bc i dont want her druged some one plz help i have not slept in almost 24 hrs and by the way she is eating really well and pooping and peeing good

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She could be teething. Its up to you if you want to give her some Tylenol or not.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 1:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I give my daughter tylenol when she has a little fever from teething... and over night oral jel is amazing... she won't be all drugged up.. Its not that type of medicine..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I agree but I say get teething tablets they help relax them as well as help with the pain it is wonderful

truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:09 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I also suggest teething tablets and Tylenol. I won't go into why I would never reccomend ora-jel because someone always wants to come along and b%*@^ me out for it. So, I'll just say I never reccomend ora-jel, but tell EVERYONE about teething tablets! I love them!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 5:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Most four month olds don’t sleep through the night (defined as six solid hours of sleep). Many one year olds don’t sleep through the night. She may be hungry; she may be teething. Nurse her; give her hylands teething tabs, freeze a couple of damp washcloths.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It's normal for children to wake at night until they are 3 or even older.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010