Dishnetwork

My Dishnetwork satellite often loses its signals, especially when it rains. Some of the channels tonight have been trying to acquire signals for the whole evening. Does anyone else have the same problem?

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have direcTV and we have only had the problem twice both during thunderstorms. I have friends who have dish network and hey all complain that they lose signlas often.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had that problem all the time when I had dish network and direct tv is not much better but a little worse but what can we do. Just deal with it I guess and find something else to do while waiting for the tv to come back on...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We have dish, but have few problems with it. Although, I did like Directv better.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• We have Dish and we only have problems with it when the weather is cloudy and raining hard. If it's just cloudy or a little sprinkling, it works fine. We had more problems with Directv. Everything from technical problems to getting billed for other customer's pay per view movies. They billed us for junk we wouldn't have watched it they had paid us.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• SAME PROBLEMS HERE WHEN IT RAINS
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I'm glad I posted the question. Thanks for your responses, especially to wilflowers25. I was thinking of switching to DirectTv but now I guess I'll just have to bear with it.
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010