maybe this is TMI, but I really need help! Please!!!

So Im on the IUD... havent had a period for a while now! However, every day it seems that I get this, well what seems at first to be an air bubble coming out of my vagina... when the bubble pops, its wet, sometimes its a LOT of liquid, sometimes its not!!! When I go to the bathroom to check everything out, there is a strong sweet odor coming from whatever liquid came out! I dont know what the heck to think!!! I havent gone to the dr yet, and its been going on for a while now! Irritating as heck! I mean sometimes I feel that air bubble feeling coming on and I think SHIT, what am I gonna do! It usually happens when Im sitting but not always! Its gotten so bad that I constantly have to wear panty liners! The liquid that is coming out, seems to be a clear, slightly yellow tinted liquid! Im so serious about this and Im not sure what to think! Hope this wasnt TMI... Has this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• i have an iud too and have the same thing...lol but i couldnt describe it nearly as funny as you did...my doc told me that having an iud just makes some people have more of a discharge than normal...it PROBABLY isnt an infection unless it smells nasty...if you're super worried, go to your gyn...otherwise, get used to wearing a pantyliner everyday like myself and a lot of my friends with iuds do
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You need to go to the doctor you could have an infection
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have that too sometimes. I don't think it is an infection. If it was it would smell rank and likely be painful. I think it is just from the IUD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I wonder if you have a blockage in your Bartholin's Gland, that may be draining itself?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I don't have a clue but wanted to say good ?!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2010