Why delete the question?

Why is it that people will post questions and then when everybody disagrees with them they delete the question instead of acknowledging they may be wrong instead they delete the question like people who answered it will just forget about it and that will make them right again. It is annoying I have answered 4 questions today and they got erased because nobody agreed with the OP.

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 2:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Snicker..I hate that too. I put a lot of thought into my answers and I get cranky when they get deleted!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Maybe they were embarrased? Or just couldn't take the heat anymore if they were getting bashed?
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I also don't get why some people bother asking a question if they don't want to take the advice? Like, "gee, I'm doing this and it's not working, what shoudl i do?... But oh, I don't wanna try anything else, cause that means i was wrong to begin with..."
    earthmama727

Answer by earthmama727 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• No that is just it everybody was giving sound advice backed up by proof and research and what not, it's nuts. I just wonder why ask if you aren't prepared to be disagreed with.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I will delete a question after a week or so if it doesn't get any good answers, but not because people disagree. I guess I am just dumbfounded by people on here sometimes.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• me too
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Maybe it isn't about you. Maybe she can't let her husband see what she is posting. Maybe she is embarrassed. Maybe she thinks you are right and deletes the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I agree with the anon. maybe she got the feedback she needed and then just got rid of the questions. i delete my old ones all the time...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• These weren't old questions they were less than a day old.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• There is always the possibiblity CM deleted questions, but mostly I think people expect to be agreed with and when they don't they get miffed. I have seen pretty arrogant questions get shot down pretty fast and the poster was befuddled over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2010