BH pains on one side normal?

is it normal to have braxton hicks contractions and only feel the pain on one side of your body? i feel my whole uterus tightening up, alot more than it has before. and i have pain all on my right side,in my belly my hips and back. please help!

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 3:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is it constant or does it go away? Real contractions can be felt in lots of ways some people only get pain in the back, others all over, or others in one specific area.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• it goes away a little after the bh does.
    momma_2b_2010

Answer by momma_2b_2010 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It is normal for it to be in different spots, good luck this is a rough time.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:38 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I only felt it on my right side. I swore at times that my uterus was lopsided because I could feel it bunch up on one side and not the other.

However, when I went into labor, my entire uterus contracted and I felt pain throughout.

If you're worried, ask your doctor the next time you see them.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 5:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010