Has anyone else spotted at 18 weeks?

Im 18 weeks Preggers and had spotting last week went to the doctor and they said the baby was fine the placenta was intact and the cervix is closed well it went away but just came back has anyone else had this happen?

jessika26

Asked by jessika26 at 6:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've had spotting through pregnancy with a partial placenta previa. I've also had a late loss at 19 weeks. If you feel something isn't right- talk to your doctor again.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 8:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I went back to the doctor and they said the baby looks GREAT the placenta is great cervix is closed they cannot find any reason for the spotting I was checked for placenta previa nothing showed up abnormal. My doctor said she has never seen this in her 14 years. Has anyone else been through this or know someone who has.
    jessika26

Answer by jessika26 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 27, 2010