If you wrote a message, put it in a bottle, threw it in the river, what would it say??

What river would you throw it in, where would you hope it would end up, if someone were to find it someday, who knows maybe years and years from now, who would you wish would find it and what would you want the message to say??? Message could be anything!!!

litninbug

Asked by litninbug at 6:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Red river... I would say "HELP" lol

Answer by louise2 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• The message would be "Don't Liter"
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• *litter

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It's bad to throw garbage into our rivers lakes and oceans!!!!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Each year I do send out a message to the river. However, I do it without the bottle and on paper I know will dissolve. It's a blessing for all those lost in the waters over the year. When people die in the water it's extremely hard for their spirits to ever go free. My blessing is an attempt to help them free themselves.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think some of you took this question way too serious... It was meant to be fun.. When I clicked on it I was hoping I would have all kinds of neat things to read.. Instead I get to read Don't litter answers. Thank you Debbie Downers!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• "Always remember, this too shall pass"
    Hopefully someone having a really bad/stressful day would find it, and I could make them feel a little better!
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 2:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My answer was suppose to be funny...sorry you don't get my dry sense of humor.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2010