If you decided to put a time capsule or container of all things that have meaning to you, buried it in hopes that someday somone would come across it, would you do it???

It could be items precious to you, it can be an expression of you and who you are, it can be written words of sentiment, poems, writing, something special from the past or anything. I always wanted to bury something like this. Never did though!!!! Just thought this would be a fun question!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would put picture of the family and pictures of this time. So the people in the future can see what our time looked like.

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I would. I would place a few pictures in it as well as a Bible and perhaps a letter.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i actually did this when i was younger, i had barbies, and pictures of girls i wanted to be like when i grew up in there. i went back when i was in high school, and sure enough it was still there! it was AWESOME to see all the old things i liked, and pictures of the people i looked up to.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 2:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010