Did ya ever....

just get that feeling that you are preggo? I have that feeling and some symptoms. Nausea, vivid dreams, sore stomach area, NAUSEA!!!! How many of you just had that feeling and it turned out to be true??

P.S. I am on cd 20 of a 26 day cycle. Not sure what dpo I am because I took soy isoflavones this month and could have O'd early.

Carista

Asked by Carista at 8:11 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew with my 3rd child that I was even though the first couple of HPT's were negative. I kept taking them and found out just as early as you possibly could with one of those.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i didnt know i was. but i threw up a lot in the early morning like 3 or 4 in the morning and sometimes after i took a prenatal. i thought it was just the flu. i did gain weight tho. but it ended in a miscarry. as for dreams i have baby dreams even tho im not preg.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I feel that way right now! I just have a feeling :) I have a few symptoms, a little nausea this morning. I don't find out for sure until around the 7th of Feb. Good luck! :)
    Kylies_mommy72

Answer by Kylies_mommy72 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had that feeling that I was pregnant. I just kind of knew, and I was right. Took 3 tests at home saying positive, went to the clinic where the nurse said it was a negative! and I told him.. no. I am. He took a second look a minute later, and said.. yes you are!
    Anonymous