Cramping in 2nd Trimester

Is it normal to have strong period-li,ke cramping in the 2nd trimester. I call my OB's office and they told me just to wait and see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im at the end of my second trimester and i still get strong cramping. This is my 4th baby and i have had it with all 4 boys. Talk with your OB at your next appt. If it gets too bad to handle or if accompanied by bleeding go get checked out. I would get checked out if you feel like something is truely wrong. But just to let you know cramping is normal throughtout your preg. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• im in my 15 week and i get them bad off and on were i sometimes cant handle them but im not bleeding so if your not bleeding thats a good sign but if you feel something is wrong like pp said go get check out better safe then sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2010