Have you ever been "the other woman"? Knowingly or Unknowingly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• unknowingly. dumped that POS when i found out.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yes and I still feel bad about it..When I was 17 I was with an older guy , he was like 25 with a daughter and a baby on the way..It really hit me when I was pregnant with my first..I thought wow what I did back then was horrible , even though I did not know the wife..And now I realize he was really taking advantage of me at such a young age..But that is how you grow up and learn your lessons from bad mistakes..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Nope! Got married at 18, been married 45 years, and have been the only woman for my hubby the whole time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• yup, unknowingly, when I figured it out I dumped his ass & told his wife, still talk to her, she left his cheating ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Painfully I have been reduced to this. It's complicated!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• yes unknowingly i was targeted by a guy who happened to live with someone, he found me easy to find as all he had to do was call me sweetheart, and baby, my ex never spoke nice to me and treated me like dirt, as i was quick to point out when i met this scheamer, he knew just what to say, so there goes yet another jerk, (his sister told me he lived with someone)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Unknowingly, It was awful. I was 15 and met this guy who was older ,but was lyeing about his age.I ended up loseing my virginity to him and then found out he was getting married and was mch older! Terrible right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I was the MAIN woman! I knew my s/o(now df) wasn't being honest with me, as much as he denied it. When I asked him how stupid he thought I was, he came clean-ish, and tried to make his excuse as believable as possible. She isn't all THAT dumb either. She knew he really loves me, even though he denied being with me to her. He was stupid for trying to run two households at once, but I've seen pictures of the other babies' mother. His sister and mother told me that the broad has sores all over her body, she keeps a really nasty home...(It's complicated. I came first, and he started messing with her when our daughter was really young. He messed up, but she made things worse for herself when she found out about me and kept messing with him. She could have left him alone, and not fallen for his obvious lines...) Anyway, I believe anyone is capable of change, and since the last time she put him in jail, he learned that...and I quote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• "I was settling for a ghettoa$$ water park with her, when all this time I've had Disney World with you."
    You damn right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2010