ok..come clean.. how many of you are having an affair?? and for how long?

Im not, I was just wondering though. I just read someone elses post and the women were saying how they are having an affair. Just blows my mind, how many women/men actually have affairs. Icould NEVER!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah, that's what we all said until the right guy came along. 4 yrs and I told the wife and she doesn't seem to care or is in so much denial she won't do anything. So if she doesn't care then why should I?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• lol.. your ok not having him for yourself?? Not able to have a "real" relationship with him??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I'm being cheated on right now,my guy acts like he's working so late.I found emails where he and a woman were talking about how hard he was and some where he says he misses her....thats just the tip of the iceberg,I have seen pictures he took of him and a woman ,one pic the womans nipple is showing and she is wearing a different top than the others,apparently from the pics they had a intimate dinner at her house.She looks half hindu,no wonder he brings oil home and got me to try hinu tacos! Then he had pics of a woman in the passenger side of his car at night....this was the night he tells me he was at his friends house....B.S,we live in the midwest where it's cold and she got her coat open showing bossom! now he just took pics the other day of another woman she obviously is on the passenger side and then the killer I see he took pics of his baby momma,looks like they went on a date. I am the mother to his 6children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Above response... the reason you should is because you deserve someone who will love you and only you, who respects you as a woman, as a person, who wants to build a future with you, who you can sleep with atleast not knowing he's sleeping with someone else but if that doesn't bother you...I guess you shouldn't, so long as you're never wanting the ring on your finger, the love that is only for you and you alone.
    To the OP: I'd be lying if I said I never had one. I've learned to never say never, so I won't say that I'll never have another one but it's not something I'm setting out to do, it's not something that I want to do, and I don't put myself in the position to be tempted. I made bad choices in the past, and I live with the regret every single day knowing what I've done and I hope I will never ever hurt anyone again the way that I hurt that man by doing that to him and there was no excuse good enough in hindsight.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010