ok..come clean.. how many of you are having an affair?? and for how long?

Im not, I was just wondering though. I just read someone elses post and the women were saying how they are having an affair. Just blows my mind, how many women/men actually have affairs. Icould NEVER!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• don't say never. But i'm not having one, and don't plan on it. I try to avoid talking to guys one on one for this exact reason
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have been married for 15 years and I havent yet.. Thinking its not going to happen if it hasnt already. I love my husband too much to chance ruining what we have over sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Ahhh but men & women cheat for different reasons. Men cheat bc of sex, women cheat bc they wanna feel loved, they want the attention they're not getting from hubby. Nope not me cheating!!! Too many nasty diseases out there for it to ever even be a thought for me!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:08 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Been with my husband for 10 years, married for 7. Never, Never, Never...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Will have been married 45 years on Saturday and never, ever considered having an affair. I am now and have been since I was 18 years old a one-man woman.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• OP here: liking these answers (from all you faithful women)... and if ur cheating im not judging. Too each is own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• my ex cheated after telling me his dad did it, he said he had no respect for his mum for putting up with it, if you cheat its in your genes maybe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Nope.... not me. However, one of my good friends is having an affair. I wish I didn't know about it, I feel terrible simply by virtue of knowing what is going on. She has three kids, the other guy has four kids, and believe it or not she is friends with the other guy's wife! It boggles my mind because I can't imagine living a lie like that.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• ive never cheating on my husband
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had an affair. Let me tell you , never say never. I used to judge women who cheated horribly, thinking they have no morals, no values, and basically no self control. Then something happened that I never in a million years thought would, my husband (soon to be ex) just stopped caring about me. He never touched me, never showed me any attention, started sleeping on the couch, and I basicall had to beg for sex from him. He wasn't cheating, I know this, but I told him that if things didn't change I was afraid someone was going to come along and show me a little bit of attention and that would be it. He wouldn't work, wouldnt support our family and moved us in with his mother. I stood by him through all of this, I was very faithful to him and plus I was in church then, trying to live my life the best way I could. When I was so miserable from living with his mother that I did anything I could to stay away from home...continued....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2010