Work from home question...

I have checked into many work from home programs and most of them are rip-offs and/or totally bogus! Does anyone know of any LEGIT programs out there?

My3RaysofSun

Asked by My3RaysofSun at 9:10 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a ~~~>>>JOURNAL<<<~~~ about it.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Instead of saying everything is bogus, why don't you try to tell us what you are interested in doing? I, for one, have looked in MT Daily doing transcription and YES everything on that site IS LEGIT. I know for a fact that eBay, eHow, Amazon Mechanical Turk are ALL LEGIT. If you are looking for a customer service position from home, I am sorry, but you are going to have to take some initiative to get one. I know that Spint hires through a company called NARS in our town. They hire AT HOME workers. But, you must go through some steps to get this done. i.e., training in house first. YES IT CAN BE done, but you have to get out there and find it. YES if you are offered something on the internet that sounds to good to be true... it probably is... but then again, you should have learned that in kindergarten. Why pay to have someone show you something you can do by yourself? Be creative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Hi :-)
    I work from home with Ameriplan. Because it is MY business it gives me the flexibility to work around my 18mth old and 3mth old. I am a Regional Sales Director with the company and I love what they offer and stand for. We have a great rating with the BBB, Consumer Health Alliance and more...Target, walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Sears, and tons more Fortune 500 Companies are associated with us.
    You can listen to a company overview:951-262-1118 and at http://www.dailychecksathome.com/

If you're interested request an interview on my website and we can talk www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

Good Luck girl, keep your head up :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I work at home with a totally legit company that just received an award recently from the BBB for their ethics and integrity. I love what I do and would love to share with you what I do. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Are you looking for a home business? Start here! (List of great companies!)

From my blog! Let me know if you need more information about any of the companies on the list or any others. Part of what I do is find legit companies and opportunities!

Good Luck
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 11 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Hi,
    I work from home. It's a job for a company. I also do direct sales two home businesses because I enjoy them and see a great income potential. If you would like you can contact me and I can tell you about the company I work for. I cant put the name on here since I am an employee and I have to abide by certain company regulations/client privacy.

Cheryl
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 3:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Hi, Are you looking for a job or an at home business? I work from home selling Mary Kay. This is legit and you make what u put into it. I work when I want as little or as much as I want. I make 50% off of my sales, and get my stuff 50% off. Cant beat it. this has been the best opportunity for me.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• This is what I do from home...it's really fun, and super easy. Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2010