Hairstyle: How finicky is your kid about his/her hair?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 9:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• My oldest son couldn't care less about his hair. My middle son has to have it looking a certain way or he won't come out of the house and my youngest son just likes to have it cut all the time. BTW they are 11, 5, & 4.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My son is 13....he has been picky since he knew to be. Right now his hair is long..but, I say nothing...just waiting on him. It's his hair.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• As long at it's not standing up in the wrong place our 13 and 7 yr old don't care... Our 6 yr old has been combing his hair into a mohawk for the past few days,lol... He asks me right before he goes to the bus "is it still standing mom?" lol... I let him so he gets over it early and realize how funny it looks later on.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My boys dont care.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2010