The Baby in the Mirror

My 3mo son LOVES to look in the mirror on his play mat. He will lay and talk to the baby in the mirror for 15min or more. I love it! Does anyone else's baby like to talk to the baby in the mirror?

paganmom05

Asked by paganmom05 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh yes! My 8 month old's reflection has been her favorite baby since she was about 3 months lol. You'll see as your baby gets older, the more he'll try to interact with his reflection lol. It's so adorable!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My babies still think it's hilarious and they're 18 months lol.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My son is 16-17 months and he has a mirror across from his crib. He'll stand at the end of his crib and talk away to himself in the mirror. Waving at himself and just making silly faces and sounds.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• My little ten month old still loves the mirror...especially our mirrored closet doors in the master bedroom. He will get all excited to see the baby and give the baby kisses. It is too cute!
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 10:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010