What white lies do you tell your s/o?

I usually lie about money lol, he will ask me how much is in the bank and I'll always say 100 less than what we actually have. I'm in charge of the bills, so he never looks at the statements or anything like that. I just like to save money and if he sees that we don't have much in the bank he won't want to do spend lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I give him the impression I'm a bad bad liar but when need be I'm ok. (which is hardly ever... I still hate to do it) Things I most often fib about is what I've done during the day with the kids...because alot of the time I feel as though he thinks I just slack off. (I wish that were true). Other ones have to do with covering up my familys/friends dislike for him sometimes and vice versa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I like to make him think that I am not a good liar and that I can't keep secrets, but secretly I can keep secrets and I am a fabulous liar.
    I don't really lie or fib to him because if I have an issue he can usually help. He takes care of our money so it is very important for me to tell him every penny that I spend (not that he cares how much I spend or what I buy).

If I tell a white lie, I usually tell the kids have been better then what they have actually been. When he gets home he is so tired and I just want him to enjoy being with the kids and not having to worry about getting on to them.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I may be the odd one but I dont lie at all. I'm REALLY bad at it so I'd just get busted even if it was just a little white lie.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I hung our for a night with my ex (last yea)r and we did a bunch of drugs. I would do it again if I could my DH is not respecting me and I know this is acting out because usually I do not do drugs. I did not sleep with him but I could see that if the right cercumstance presented itself, i might
    Anonymous

• I have no reason to tell little white lies. I doubt he does either but I can't swear to it and so what if he does.
    Anonymous