Baby Shower

How far along were you when you had one because I'm thinking before 30 weeks is too far away but I don't want to do it so late that he is here lol I'm 23 weeks Help?

navybabywhitter

Asked by navybabywhitter at 10:30 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 30 weeks along when my friends choose to throw me a shower.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had mine about 7-8 weeks before I was due. You usually wait until you are 8-9 months. That is at least how everyone I know has done it.
    Anonymous

• when i have mine ill be 31 weeks and 6 days
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i had mine about 7 weeks before i was due, and it was a good thing that i did. i had it the first week of december and my MIL was going to wait until after christmas and the new year, and if she would have waited until the weekend after new years i wouldn't have been there since my daughter decided to arrive 3 weeks early. so, i say you have it early enough. about a month or so before your due date. that will also give you enough time to wash and organize everything.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I never had a shower, but I'd say whenever you feel it's best. Getting it out of the way earlier would be an advantage, because you can get everything ready for the new bambino ahead of time, and you might not be so tired out. Just a thought. Best wishes
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 11:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i was 27 weeks bc i had to come in from out of town for it, and that was when we could do it.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Mine is this Saturday and I'm 27 weeks. We're doing it early since I'm on bedrest and in preterm labor. Good luck and have fun...whenever yours is. :)
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 4:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2010