He said what?!!!! Talk about a hateful, selfish and morally indignant person! This coming from the mouth of the "moral" party? Well, that is an oxymoron... What do you think of this guy's comments?

When things looked their darkest for Gov. Mark Sanford — when he was in danger of being impeached for running off to Argentina to see his mistress — his best insurance policy may well have been South Carolina's lieutenant governor, Andre Bauer. Lawmakers knew if they removed Sanford, they would end up with Bauer, a fiercely ambitious Republican with a reputation for reckless and immature behavior. Now Bauer has folks shaking their heads again, after he likened government assistance to the poor to feeding stray animals. At a town hall meeting Thursday, Bauer, who is running for governor in his own right now that Sanford is term-limited, said: "My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply."
Another reason why I distrust R's.

AnonIsEasiest

Asked by AnonIsEasiest at 10:48 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• read that this morning & was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to post about it. he should be shot in the foot, which is currently located in his small intestine he managed to shove it so far down his throat.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yea, he should have found a better way to word his opinions. After all he is a representative.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Doesn't surprise me a bit.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Guess thats why they KEPT Sanford!! lol lesser of two evils

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

Why? he representated what he was raised on and what he believes in. I'd rather know what he believs than listen to pretty lies

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That is beyond pathetic....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yep nasty thing to say and stupid
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Anon... there is always different ways to express yourself without comparing humans to dogs....What did he think was going to happen? If your going to call me out, don't post anon I like to know who im talking to.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• The man is responsible for his actions and should be held accountable for his actions.....we just need a new republican to take his place.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I am with you! I distrust them too!! but it does not surprise me.

Answer by older at 11:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2010