Are you the woman that stayed with her man even after he skrewed around?

Did he even make kids with the other woman or women? If you are, much respect. You are strong, and your man better realize what a treasure he has in you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes I feel like I had it coming to me. I knew he was trying to get out of a relationship with another girl and I continued to see him even though he was still with her. He finally broke it off and made our relationship "official" and cheated on me with his ex shortly after, but I did not find out until I was pregnant with our daughter. I stayed with him. He tried to see her again, but her mother found out about it and would not allow her to leave (I was still in high school at this time). We ended up getting married and I got pregnant with our second. I was out driving around, and saw his car in front of her place when he was supposedly "at work" I parked behind him and called and called, finally he came out and boy did he get it. He said they just talked - her mom was in the hospital - I believed him. I still have a hard time trusting him, but we're working on it.
    Anonymous

• mine cheated early in our relationship, like in the first 6 months of officially being a couple. but he hasnt since, at least i hope not!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Mine was...I EMPHASIZE..."WAS" a chronic cheater, but I just stayed faithful and did my best to be the best woman I could be inspite of it all. I have been hurt emotionally in ways you could NEVER imagine. I told him that he could leave if he didn't want to be with me-I don't know HOW many times-but he never left me. He had other kids outside our relationship. He even lived with one of the b*tches he cheated on me with on and off, and expected me to believe that he wasn't when all evidence showed otherwise, and still spent a lot of time with me-promised me that out of all his babies' mothers, I AM the one he is going to marry when he's ready. I've been with him when even his own family said I deserved better than him...Out of our relationship, I learned how GOD feels when we love Him only when it's convenient for us and expect him to act like everything is okay. God causes all things to work together for good for those who...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That doesn't make someone strong.
    Anonymous

• love Him and are called according to His purpose. I even helped my df out with the kids he made outside of our relationship when he didn't have the money and I did. He neglected our kids for a LONG time, because of the one he was living with on and off. He only gave me money for our kids when I BEGGED him for it. Now he is seeing how very wrong he was, because I stayed by his side and prayed for Him, and prayed that if it's God's will for us to be together that he'd see the error of his ways. It took him going to jail over and over again, and me spending HUNDREDS of dollars on the phone calls...Even one time he was in had me call the other broad three way several times! I can't tell you HOOWWW much that hurt me, but...
    My attitude in all this is FINALLY paying off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i tried to. but i know of another couple where the wife cheated, but they worked it out and now are still happily married more than 15 years later. but HE did take a solo trip to vegas, years later, and came back wanting to try some new stuff. she just kept her mouth shut.
    Anonymous

• I tried to stay but the other woman didn't make it easy. I even tried to forgive him over her having a child but it all caused too much drama for me (not to mention when he got upset he liked to hit). So I saved up and left. Someone murdered the OW (no not me or him - it was a robbery gone bad at her work) and the child was adopted but we still couldn't work things out.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I won't tolerate infidelity. It is completely selfish and disrespectful and a betrayal of trust. That's a deal breaker for me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have also been through it. its is very hard. My bf cheated on me with a nasty pill head.. and then when i left him she got prego.. but she had a miscarriage she CLAIMED and then i deceiced to try to make our family work for the sake of my son and his other son. It has been a hard road this last yr. we have over come some thigs but i am still a lil insecure at times. but like the lady said you have to pray to GOD only he can make them or the situtation better. I feel like GOd brought me and him back together bc he is not like he used to be.. but let me knock on wood lol. but its nice to see ppl make the attempt to change.. and over the past week i learned not to listen to what ppl tell u bc they can have you and your hime messed up all over a LIE someone else started you can either complain about him, or fix it by leaving
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 1:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• been there done that but we are now done!
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 6:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2010