Does anyone know of any healthy warm breakfast drinks?

I have been drinking smoothies in the morning but with the cold weather i'd like to drink something warm. I've googled and came up with nothing. Thanks for your help.

Jguevara

Asked by Jguevara at 11:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Okay I know this sounds bizzare but... I give my son some gerber organic sweet potatoes in with milk in the morning, served warm. And I have tasted it....it is delicious! haahahah. Gerber makes it so watery you may as well drink it. If it wasn't so expensive I would probably eat it myself. You could make that yourself I'm sure. Also, pumpkin might be good. like the canned pumpkin pie mix with some sweetener minus the raw eggs. Good question! I enjoy drinking stuff in the mornings too. I always found the banana with milk to be nice. It isn't warm but it isn't very cold either.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I love this one and in fact had it this morning. What I do is use a subsititue a small can of Pet milk.  At times I just have for dinner.  he he

Atole de avena (Mexican hot oatmeal drink)

Anonymous