facebook!

i was reading an article in the boston herald today about a girl that was bullied on face book.(i didnt read the whole article my dh is going to bring the paper home from work.)anyway i was trying to make friends with a woman on facebook i said absolutly nothing wrong.obviously didnt want to be my friend and didnt want anyone else to either so she got everyone on her site plus half the peole on mine to block me saying i was stalking them,i can honestly say i wasnt.i am embarrassed.this is childish but i feel like an idiot.what can i do.these woman dont even talk to me on the street anymore?this happened to my dd in high school but we are not in high school.she said she had been bullied in high school and i have a feeling this is what she did.(lie about people...)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• facebook... well i just think its drama. i have one too. my husbands friend is getting a divorce and the soon to be ex wife used to be my friend but i got sick of her treating me like crap and putting mean things like you need to keep your mouth shut lil girl meaning me. well she got caught cheating and i hate her even more for that cus her ex hubby is my friend too. so she deleted me off which i have no prob with she's just a pyscho beotch. she always said mean things about me an his family im glad im not her friend anymore.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Facebook just scares me! It's not user friendly imho. I only have it to round up people for my upcoming high school reunion. After that I'm deleting my account. I have some lady who keeps wanting to be my friend but I have no clue who she is. I won't confirm until I know. Who tries to be friends with someone on an open site like that without telling them who they are or how they came to want to be friends with them? That's just nuts.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I cant imagine as an adult someone putting me in such a childish Jr. Highschool situation . People are so weird !!!!! Good Luck !
    Anonymous