Wanting to contact an old friend

back in '05 one of my longest friendships (7 years) was ended b/c she became jealous and said some things she shouldn't of about me to other friends. She admitted it and we almost got into a physical altercation. after that i haven't seen or talked to her and i miss our friendship. I'm about 6 years older than her and I missed out on her hs graduation, her college graduation and the birth of her first child. I found her page on FB but I don't feel right emailing her, kinda embarrassed. Should I do it? or just leave it alone a consider it a friendship lost.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• it couldn't hurt to try. tell her you miss her and the friendship. if it doesn't work, then it's a loss. at least you would have tried. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I've also been through something similar .. all you can do is e-mail her once, get everything out that you want to say. If she e-mails you back, that's good; if she doesn't e-mail you back, then she may not be ready to talk to you. But all you can do is try. Don't argue with her or anything, but I think you should try, b/c if you don't then you will always wonder if you should have.
    Good Luck
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010