What would you do or would you just do nothing?

I have had this friend for a short period of time that this one time I told her my fam MIGHT meet up with hers but probably not cause we usually have Sunday fam dinner, and I didn't call to let her know we are def not going to she left messages all upset. And is now kind of distant. I don't understand why it was such a big deal I told her prob not to begin with...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Well you did imply that it may not be a possiblity. Thus its on her not you. I know someone exactly like that. God forbid if I piss her off. Yet tis ok to do so to me? Um no. However she doesnt see this and if she does she ignores it. Then goes on acting like nothing happened. Yeah ok right? Not!!!! So let it go and move on. Tis what I am doing. Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 11:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Well you said problay not. when you say that there is that stil chance that you can. It is always nice to let someone know for sure that you can not for sure. I can understand why she is upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Always confirm. That's just courtesy. I'm not bashing. I'm just saying

Answer by admckenzie at 12:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• agree with admck here! A phone call would have been respectful!
    Anonymous