Swingers?? Are you or know anyone who is??

This is a whole world i know nothing about or understand. I have been married for so long and could never imagine sharing my husband. How do you not get jealous? Arent you worried about catching something? I would never be ok if my husband touched someone else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am not one lol but I have known people who are. I couldnt share either I am just not that kind of person. The couples I have known who are swingers have rules and enjoy the company of other adults. It seems ot work for many couples since there are whole clubs and websites devoted to it.

The ones I know are really nice people with great marriages, you wouldnt know just looking at them that they are swingers.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• we agreed, he gets a woman, I get a man.... it's JUST sex. A little bit of friendly chat, a couple drinks then sex! We prefer to not see those people again just to make sure it's JUST SEX!
    Anonymous

• I have a friend in a swing marriage. They had failed marriages before they met each other because the sex wasn't right for them. They are very in love with one another and the swing lifestyle is extremely important to their sexuality. They aren't random with who they bring to bed. They have a network of friends and other couples who they regularly visit.

It's not for me or my marriage, but I'm sure my DH and I have some weird sexual things that other couples would be shocked by.

There is someone out there for everyone. Any weird sex thing you can think of-- there is a porn site for it and there are people who love it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I am not a "swinger" but believe in open relationships. Of course this is a big deal in my house because my DH does not. Although that is just one of MANY issues we have. I don't believe that there is ever one person that can fulfill all the needs of another. There will always be things that other people can fill... My DH had a one night thing before we got married... Honestly it never bothered me. I was simply happy that he found someone to fill that need... But I was engaged when we met... So I guess I understand that need. The only time I would be jealous would be if he was putting other people before our marriage, because are the primary relationship here. But even then I think I would simply talk to him about it... I'm not jealous of other women just because he is attracted to them or even if he slept with them. Hell, I would if I were him.
    Anonymous

• We have a whole community of them where I live. They are not happy people and have a high suicide and murder rate. Jealousy runs rampant even in the couples that have been in this lifestyle for many years. At some point they do want someone more than they want their spouse and things happen. I don't associate with any of them don't need the drama and would worry about the disease they are all spreading around. They also have a high HIV and other STD rates.
    Anonymous

• anon: thanks for your answer, and your honesty. I guess I cant seperate sex from my marriage, thats why this is a little hard for me to understand. too each is own.. no judging here.. just curious.

3 ring- I can just imagine.. my neighbors could be and i wouldnt know it..
    Anonymous

• OP here: thanks for your answers.. :)
    Anonymous

• some people must just be wired differently when it comes to thier sexuality. i can't seperate the emotional from the physical. i don't get the "just sex' THING.
    Anonymous

• I don't know any, but I know it is fantasy of my husbands that I don't think I could ever let come true! =x
    Anonymous

• op here: me either anon 12:23
    Anonymous