Just more vote buying???????

A childcare tax break and caps on student loan payments?

HOW DOES THIS CREATE JOBS??????

Did the small business person benefit from this at all?
If you can't lower my business taxes, I won't be able to hire new people.
The dribble-down effect won't create many GOOD PAYING jobs.
Again, how does this really help?
Just more vote pandering.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 12:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• He is doing this for people who 'can't see ' that he does not want to create jobs.

Like I have said I did not go to collage and I can see this is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to create Jobs is tax breaks for small business!! that give them more money to hire and than these people go shopping. I learn this in the fourth grade.

He does not want to help the people his action speak very loud. Can't you hear?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I absolutely agree. And what about the middle class that have grown children or no children at all? How does this help "the middle class"? I only see a crumb being thrown out to try to appease some people. And, then we have the poor. Not all poor people collect welfare. Many of them are also struggling. A taz credit or break only helps for the moment that your return check is in the hand. Once it is cashed and spent there is no more help. So, these breaks and credits, seem to me, to be as worthless as all get out. JMO
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Small Businesses create over 65% of the jobs in America and Obama is doing Jack-Sh*t to help them.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I am still trying to figure out how a childcare tax credit will help when there are NO JOBS. Capping the student loan payment will just mean more money for the banks....they will now earn interest over a longer period of time.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You are right, Special. Wow, that childcare tax credit means tons of women COULD go back to work, IF there were jobs..... And honestly if they don't have the money to pay for childcare NOW, that tax credit 12 months down the road won't help much.

Student loans.... UGH. Isn't it just inviting more people to rack up more debt? The college graduates are having problems finding jobs NOW.

Cut taxes on small businesses. Makes the most sense.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010