why is this happening to me?

How did you lose the baby weight? This is probably the biggest i have ever been i went from a size 7 to a 13, wtf, weight used to just fall off me and now i cant get rid of it, diet didnt work and exercise is so hard to do with a 4 month old. How did you do it?

xxSummaxx13

Asked by xxSummaxx13 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Don't have any ideas for ya...just wanted to say...I'M THERE TOO!! lol...and mine is 11 months old and I can NOT believe how fat I still am. After my first,the weight seemed like it fell off...now that I have had my 2nd...it won't go away!!! I am 30 pounds heavier than I would like to be and 40 pounds heavier than I would REALLY like to be.UGH. If you figure out something that works..pass on the secret! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I stopped eating...lol.. don't mean to make fun or suggest that's a healthy approach...just how I did it. I ate fruit and steamed veggies and salads with olive oil and garlic salt for the dressing, just veggie salads.. and drank a protien drink twice a day...so yeah...basically stopped eating...imo there is no food worth getting fat over.
    Anonymous

• Dont diet, just change your eating habits and eat more healthy. You need to find a way to excercise, put baby in the stroller and go for walks, i used to pop workout videos in when baby was sleeping.

you can do sit ups with your knees pulled up to your belly with baby lying on your legs and make a game out of it, my kids loved it.

you said diet didnt work, but baby is only 4 months old? Diets are not magic they take time to work, changing your eating patterns takes time to become a habit.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• change your lifestyle to include only healthy options - fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy dairy. low sodium, low fat...

workout regularly - pop baby in the stroller and go for a walk - but make it a fast walk, make sure your heart rate gets elevated.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• sorry :(
    when i diet, i add rather than take away. i be sure to drink 2-3 liters of water. i eat 5 salads a week that have kale, swiss chard, spinach, nuts, sometimes chicken, and other veggies. salads with those greens are crazy! it takes forever to eat them, in the beginning your jaw will even get a workout! getting 5 veggies, and 2 fruits, and 3 L of water plus a workout....it hardly leaves room for any junk food. also, i go to lifetime fitness. they take babies at 3 mos. they are sooo good with the babies! they page you if you need to bf, or change a diaper. they will bottle feed for you if everything is ready. we don't eat white carbs either. we try to add quinoa, lentils and beans too.
    good luck to you, and you are only 4 months into it, so don't worry too much! most women take a year to get back down there!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010