Are there any democrats out there that will vote republican in the next presidental election?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope. I want Obama back!
    Anonymous

• I'm an Independent, but I vote for the candidate based on their platforms and history, not on party lines-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Yes, Independent or Republican. The whole ticket from top to bottom.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 12:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Of course you do anon
    Anonymous

• big smile mini

Funny.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I usually don't vote for the party but the person. So if the best pick next election is Democrat, I will vote that way. If it's Republican, I will vote that way. If its Independent, I will probably rethink and choose one of the other two or possibly vote Independent anyway. This country of ours doesn't do much for the Independents as far as Presidency goes. Which is kind of sad because I believe that we need more than two parties.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Depends on who is running, in our last two local elections there are 2 republicans that got my vote

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I voted for Obama but I have voted Republican before and I would vote Republican again if I felt strongly about the candidate. When I thought the choices would have been Hilary Clinton & John McCain I may have voted for John McCain BUT when he chose Sarah Palin as his running mate, that nixed that thought for me all the way down the line and when Obama won the ticket and became the candidate that cinched my choice. If Obama runs again, he will STILL have my vote.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• How most Dims here feel about Obama:

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#never%20let%20you%20go%20third%20eye%20blind

One of my favorite songs.

No matter what happens to this country, we gonna LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• "Of course you do anon"

Muahahahaha...You girls are too easy to rial up. LOL It is beginning to become fun to come to P&CE and stir up the crazies!

bouncing

Anonymous