I have a question for people who do not believe in Heaven or Hell...

What do you believe happens after death? Do you think you will be dead forever? Reincarnation? ETC... I am interested in hearing other people's beliefs.

nikkiJ86

Asked by nikkiJ86 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Won't know until it happens. Why worry about something we have no control over? At least that's my opinion...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think when you are dead, that's it, you're dead. No life after death, no reincarnation. Your memory lives on in your friends and family for a time but unless you did something significantly noteworthy you will eventually be forgotten as generations pass. Nothing wrong with that either. I firmly believe that you cannot fully appreciate the prospect of life without the complete finality of death.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Mrs. Leftlane, I asked what you thought. No one is "worried about it". I asked your OPINION.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I think that we go into another life. Not as a butterfly or something but as another human. Past lives that sort of thing. I had a science teacher who believed she would be a butterfly in the next life. She would even "float" around the school like one. She was mean though....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I don't know, and I don't see anyone having a definite evidence-based answer to that anywhere in the near future.

I like to think there's another place out there for happiness after death, but I recognize its my way of comforting myself for those I've lost.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• you become a f***ing ficus

lol or at least according to Cook
    Anonymous

• you become a f***ing ficus

But what kind of ficus. There are 850 species of Ficus.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• "I had a science teacher who believed she would be a butterfly in the next life. She would even "float" around the school like one.":

LOL!!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That was my opinion.. Sorry if you didn't understand my answer, maybe I should have typed it slooooower... lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You either take up space in the ground and rot or go in a little jar. I pick little Jar..I wanna be put in a cook jar that makes noise..like on Halloween I should be put in a ghost one that says boo when you walk buy or open it hahahaha
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2010