Any good foods or vitamins to eat/take as a hypothyroid that doesn't have the perscription that is needed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• My Aunt is 20. When she was 14 she was told she would not live long enough to graduate Highschool because of her Thyroid issues. She was put through treatments and medicated for years and was barely able to make it out of bed most days because of the treatments.

Last year she discovered a supplement company called Reliv. While it is on the pricey side she is not off ALL of her medications and has been able to stop treatments! She is healthy and finally able to live a normal life! The difference with noticeable with in a few weeks of her starting the Reliv.

You may want to look in to it. She's been trying to get me to try it because I have Fibromyalgia (among other issues).

Here's the site she gave me if you want to look... www.relivingormation.webs.com

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• thyroid meds are cheap. You really should not try to treat it naturally. You need your blood levels monitored and the right medication combo. Surely there is some assistance out there for you.
    Anonymous