OK I know probably a dorky question but...

I havent had my period but I threw it up to the fact that I stopped my BC. It should had started the 15th ish IF I would had still been on my BC, but lately I am starting to wonder if I should test.
My breast are so sore
Im thirsty like crazy, no matter how much water I drink
I am so emotional!
I kid you not, this morning my husband asked me if I have ever seen " NAtional Security"
I said yes I have and in the middle of telling him how funny it was I got this weird urge and just started balling my eyes out.
I have no idea why I did I just did.
LOL
Should I go ahead and have them test me friday at the dr?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Not that I am say this is happening to you. But when I went off my BC I was late by two weeks and had all kind of symptoms of being pregnant. Lot has to do with the hormones leaving your body.

But you are the only one that knows your body. If you feel you need to go in and have blood work done then go in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• LOL , that was what I was throwing it up to but this all hit me so fast I was just like wow LOL
    Thanks :)
    Anonymous

• i cried in the middle of my and hubby laughing about a joke. not preg yet or that i know of but hormones lol. everyonce in a while before my period ill throw up.
    Anonymous