your milk?

Did you ever try your milk? My daughter asked if she could try my milk (I tried to have my baby take a bottle today, he wouldn't take it so I have a little milk sitting in a bottle) I told her I didn't care, but then she asked me to try it first!!! So what does breast milk taste like? And would you ever try it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't tried it, but my husband has gotten a mouthful at certain, uh, times. He says it's not bad, but it's not like he's running after me to taste it again either!

Answer by missanc at 1:06 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It tastes like milk from the store but if it was loaded with sugar. No wonder babies like it.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I would try it, but haven't yet.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I did and it very sweet. I can see why babies love it and don't want to wean off of breast milk.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• it is pretty good. mine tasted like cereal milk --- to be exact it tasted like skim milk that had frosted flakes in it ... if you eat onions or garlic that taste transfers to the milk and some babies refuse it as a result. try it! you'll like it! (yo gaba gaba quote)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Do I try it when it's cold or warm?
    Anonymous

• It tastes like cantaloup juice

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2010