Anyone a trainer?

I am seriously considering becoming a personal trainer. I have been on an amazing weight loss journey and I have discovered so many amazing things about myself that I think it would be fun to help others in this same way.

If you are a trainer where did you get your certification and is it easy to find jobs? Have any links or advice for someone who is wanting to start out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am currently working on getting certified through ACE and AFAA. I took a workshop not long ago and those two were what I was told to get certified with. My goal is to be a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. ACE and AFAA offer those and much more. As the person above me said you may enjoy being a Beachbody Coach. I'm one as well and I love it!
    MichelleP1

Answer by MichelleP1 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Well I'm not a personal trainer but I was looking into too, the better certification you have the better job you can get. You may want to look into becoming a Beachbody Coach you don't need certification and if you've lost a lot of weight you really could get paid a decent amount of money for coaching through Team Beachbody. I've looked at the program several times and just haven't had the nerve to just do it.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2010