Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any nurses? HELP What is this lump on my leg???

about a month ago, while lotioning my legs, i noticed a lump about the size of a golfball cut in half on the back of my right leg on the inside right above the back of my didnt hurt or anything so i figured it would go away...well, it's STILL there and now it HURTS...i have cramp like pains in that area and the lower part of my leg and occasionally feel some nerve pain down the back of the lower half of my leg and into my foot. what could this be? i KNOW i need to see a doctor, but i dont have insurance and i dont have the $100 it takes to even see a primary care physician.

Answer Question

Asked by LoriaAnn at 1:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

Level 17 (4,028 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • if you do not have insurance then go to the er it doesnt matter if you have it or not they will take you that is the only thing i can tell you and take a book lol you going to be there for awhile lol

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

  • it sound like a blood clot get it check out

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

  • I'm sorry I'm not a nurse but I would have that checked out, money or no money. It could be nothing but it could be something very serious that you can have treated now and be cured. Please don't wait.
    Cafe Jenn

    Answer by Cafe Jenn at 1:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

  • I did not know nurses have a license to practice medicine and diagnose illnesses. Unless they are nurse practitioners.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
Do your children eat their friuts?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
your milk?