Any nurses? HELP What is this lump on my leg???

about a month ago, while lotioning my legs, i noticed a lump about the size of a golfball cut in half on the back of my right leg on the inside right above the back of my knee...it didnt hurt or anything so i figured it would go away...well, it's STILL there and now it HURTS...i have cramp like pains in that area and the lower part of my leg and occasionally feel some nerve pain down the back of the lower half of my leg and into my foot. what could this be? i KNOW i need to see a doctor, but i dont have insurance and i dont have the $100 it takes to even see a primary care physician.

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 1:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• if you do not have insurance then go to the er it doesnt matter if you have it or not they will take you that is the only thing i can tell you and take a book lol you going to be there for awhile lol
    Anonymous

• it sound like a blood clot get it check out
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry I'm not a nurse but I would have that checked out, money or no money. It could be nothing but it could be something very serious that you can have treated now and be cured. Please don't wait.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 1:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I did not know nurses have a license to practice medicine and diagnose illnesses. Unless they are nurse practitioners.
    Anonymous