Sooooooooo Tired!

Does anyone have any ideas? I am SO tired lately. I wake up tired. I can sleep 10 hours at night and STILL wake up tired. I'm not pregnant, though we are trying. Caffeine and sugar don't do it for me. I have things to do during the day and have NO energy to do them!

Any ideas appreciated!! Please!!!

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 1:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• Stop drinking caffine
    Juicy_Mom_of_2

Answer by Juicy_Mom_of_2 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have - it doesn't work. I don't 'need' caffeine - I can take it or leave it. Just saying that even that doesn't give me any energy.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• stop trying to add energy through caffeine and sugar....do you take vitamins? I was eternally exhaused and found out that I had a Vitamin D defiency. It is not normal to be so tired. You need to see a doctor...he can rule out causes like under active thyroid, depression, vitamin defiency, etc....sometimes the quality of sleep is a factor. He can help you find a solution.

Good Luck and God Bless you
    marydee189

Answer by marydee189 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I used to be that way and started taking a multivitamin at night and a Vit D in the morning. It helped tremendously.

If that doesn't help you, I'd suggest visiting your doctor, he'll probably want to do some tests.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 2:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• do you get any sunshine? i know it is winter, but fresh air is good too. do you work out? do you eat fresh veggies and fruit?
    good luck! good luck w/ ttc...you need to be healthy for that too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• get your thyriod checked and also your blood. I had that problem and found out I was insulin resistant.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• um exercise is the best medicine
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 4:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I was that way. In December my sugar soared. It probably had been high for some time my A1C was 9.7. My dr put me on a pill to regulate my blood sugar. I have never felt better. I have energy. I wake up awake and ready to go.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2010