Should I say something or not? Does he have the right to know?

I was dating a guy and we have been on again off again...I realized that he really wasn't the person I thought he was. Yet, there is something eating me up inside and I don't know if I should mention it or let it go. We have now gone our seperate ways. A year ago, he doesn't know this, but he got me pregnant. We were having ups and downs at the time that is why I didn't say anything. I had a miscarriage and never spoke of it. Although, we have gone our seperate ways and he knows nothing of this...should I tell him about it orjust let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Really, I'd let it go. What good can come of it now, especially if you are over. You opted not to tell him long ago, now I'd just take responsibility for my actions.
    Anonymous

• I think you should just let it go... you miscarried and bringing it up later isn't going to make anything different... just my personal opinion!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Let it go. Always ask yourself this: What is the outcome I am looking for in this situation? Will my actions create that outcome?
    So what do you expect from him by telling him? I know it was emotional for you, I have had a miscarriage myself, but you are not with him, you are not making a life with him, and it's well over a year ago. You made the choice then so just let it go. Nothing good will come from telling him and if he feels like it's no big deal and why are you bothering him, you may not be prepared for the emotions that reaction will create. Let it go.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• What would be the purpose of telling him?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I would have to agree with the other moms on here Let it go there is nothing that either of you can do about it now.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 2:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I see no reason to tell him. I don't know why you'd want to tell him at this point, and I don't really see anything good that could come from telling him at this point. Just let it go. If he were to ever come to you and ASK you, then you should tell him. But otherwise, leave it alone.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Let it go.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I agree that it is best to let it go.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• It's best to just let it go, really. What's the point of telling him now?
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 5:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010