what has been the rudest thing some one told u ??

when i post questions on here i get some of the meanest things said to me. it doesnt upset me. It just sad this is a web sit for moms and every one is bashing each other.. what was the rudest thing some one told u on here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You used to be that skinny too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Basically that I was an idiot for posting a "stupid" question
    Anonymous

• Oh probably fat bitch comments. Its the quickest thing anyone can say to me on or off line because Im overweight. So, its the easy attack phrase.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Not here but on a couple other sites(yahoo! answers and multiply), I had a stalker, and I wasn't the on...She made a MOVIE of my head on super morbidly obese women's bodies, and doctored some other photos of me that she took from my photobucket account and posted it on youtube! She called my kids "mutts" and called my df an "Uncle Tom"... It got so bad that I had to get internal affairs involved for cyber harassment that she put me(AND some others I might add!) The person is/was extremely unstable. There was NO reason for such harassment-except she was mad that she wasn't one of the more popular users on yahoo! answers anymore.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 1:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That I was mental & bitter.
    Anonymous

• when I asked about if mormons sort of stick together -because living in Utah we have found it hard to really make freinds here and I was curious if they hang out with non-mormons at all
    I had someone call me ignorant for asking

when there was one of the MANY christmas tree/holiday discussions I was basically told off because I don't celebrate it as a religious holiday and how dare I have a tree
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I was told that by not giving my DD junk food I'm depriving her of happiness and I'm a contoling boring mother.

That is the most ignorant things I have heard of. Kids don't need junk to make them happy.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 2:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You are a bad mom for smoking, for having your tongue pierced, for this and for that... the list goes on but I could careless, as long as they don't bring my son into it, it doesn't bother me.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i had some one take a post I wrote where I was venting and posted it to their facebook, then posted all the responses she got in the comments sections and told me I needed mental help and "diagnosed" me with PPD just because I was complaining about water pressure! And she felt sorry for my kids and we all needed help.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had somebody tell me that I was a crap of a mom and needed to have my kids taken away because I have a tattoo.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2010