pregnant with our first. anyone else out there find it really hard to wipe yourself after bathroom?

Pregnant with our first. Anyone else out there find it really hard to wipe yourself after bathroom? It is SO ANNOYING!! The belly just keeps growing and makes it so hard...

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ha yeah i remember that, my ex had to shave me too. poor guy.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• haha YES! My belly makes it so hard. I am pregnant with my first also, and this is something that I never really thought about before recently, when I started experiencing this. It just gets harder and harder to reach.
    AngelOnBoard

Answer by AngelOnBoard at 2:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You should be wiping from behind. You wipe front to back.
    Anonymous

• I blot. Also, lean forward when you are done peeing- you will be suprised by the extra pee that comes out. Also- I wear pantyliners to absorb any that I may miss (I am 34 weeks... belly is getting pretty big)
    Anonymous

• I remember that. It did get really hard. We have a very small bathroom so it was hard to move around to get in a positon where I was able to wipe lol. I just did the best I could and took a shower every night. I was able to clean alot better in the shower with room to move around.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2010