Any solutions for really bad all day sickness?

I am sick constantly all day and i can't seem to find anything at all that will work. If anyone has any ideas it would be very appreciated.

Thank You =)

kmtcb8487

Asked by kmtcb8487 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I Know I will get bashed for this, but I had HORRIBLE morning sickness and the only thing that would help me keep anything down was smoking a joint of marijuana. I had never been a smoker before but one day I so sick I couldn't get out of the bath room for 5 minutes so I smoked some with my brother and it helped so much.I would only smoke about 1 a day but it helped so much, i started gaining my weight back and everything.
    Anonymous

• I was sick with my pregnancy until my Dr. told me to try keeping my stomach full at all times. It made a huge difference! I would start eating saltines before I even got out of bed in the morning and would continue eating small snacks all day long. As soon as I would let my stomach get close to empty I would be sick again. Good Luck! I hope this helps some!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 2:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I thought mine was pretty bad, I'd have to constantly stop the car to be sick on the way to the grocery store, have you tried ginger tea? It helped a little bit.
    Anonymous

• eating many small meals throughout the day has helped some, like the pp.
    you could also try cutting dairy.
    good Luck, and sorry:(
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have been feeling it too, so I know where you are coming from. Nothing has been great, but drinking any kind of tea helps, I am munching all day never having an over full or empty belly, and sucking on pepermints or lemon drops has been helping.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 3:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Keep your tummy full but not to the point that you are uncomfortable. I ate a lot of mashed potatoes and mac n cheese...the starch seems to make me feel better. Dry toast is also good. I drank Powerade a lot too. My doctor suggested it to help keep hydrated while replenishing any electrolytes I had lost. Yogurt and pudding helped some. As did popsicles. Make sure you keep hydrated so that your body doesn't start producing keytones. I was in the hospital for 3 days for that reason...no fun. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Sending good thoughts your way. :)
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 3:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• OH...sour things helped a lot too. I ate A LOT of sour patch kids and sour straws.
    MommaRikard

Answer by MommaRikard at 3:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I had the same problem and the only thing that really helped was when my dr gave me a prescription because I had lost so much weight.
    TDausman

Answer by TDausman at 7:44 PM on Jan. 26, 2010