How can I get my kids to get along?

I have 3 yr. old girl, and 5,6,8 boys and they are always fighting about toys or they just get annoyed with each other. I'm thinking me and the dad might be to blame. We argue sometimes and I blow up in his face bc i have a real bad temper.

panda515

Asked by panda515 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• No, it's not you and your husband's fault your kids fight. It's called sibling rivalry and I don't know anything that will make them stop. You have more than one kid -they're going to fight period. I chose to only have one because I saw what my brothers and I did to my parents when we were growing up and I didn't want to do that to myself. You could take away they're toys and they'd fight about the grass, trees, or rocks in the yard or who was taller or who's smarter. shorter, cuter, meaner, nicer...etc.
    Good luck with that.
    Anonymous