When did I start my period?

I wiped brown on Friday so i thought I would be starting that day/night. I wiped brown again on Sun & there was a little in my panties. I finally started bleeding today. This has happened the past 3 months. I think I am starting due to brown discharge here & there but don't end up bleeding for a couplle days after that. I try to watch for ovulation as I am not trying to get pregnant so when did i really start?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• I'd count it from when you started wiping brown. and keep track each month the day you starting wiping brown to the day you stopped bleeding. usually you can pick up a pattern. For example, before I got pregnant my period was EXACTLY 4 weeks and 1 day from the time my last period STARTED. I believe you ovulate approx 2wks before you start your period every month, but there are only a couple days where you are MOST FERTILE within that ovulation to period start time. I'd check online to figure out exactly when that is, and/or get the ovulation sticks at the store that tell you when your most fertile and try to keep a patter of those too...
    good luck! :)
    Anonymous