This is for paranormal state, how do I shut a door that's been opened by a homemade oiji board

My granddaughter made her own board, now I'm afraid that
has opened a doorway. Several things have happened since, I haven' t been afraid
but my granddaughter is, she won't sleep in the dark, doesn't feel like going to school,
she is 17y.o. I have been awakened at night by what feels like a finger poking me in the
back, I have also seen things, but have not frightened by them, I have lived with this
all my life, so this isn't bothering me yet. I am afraid this will affect my granddaughter
though. She has lived with us for the last 6-8 years, her mother has lived with us for the
last 2 years. I just really need to know how to close the door.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Did she put "goodbye" on it? One common mistake people make when tinkering with Ouija boards is they don't say goodbye. That leaves the door wide open for all kinds of things to come in.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You are supposed to BURN the homeade oiji board.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i heard DONT burn it. That one person did it & felt like they were being burned
    i thought you were suppose to cut it into pieces & bury it. Thats what they did to that haunted piano on Paranormal state
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• oh i was right about the burning lol
    What is the proper way to dispose of my Ouija board? Should I break it into seven pieces, say the Lord's Prayer, sprinkle it with Holy Water, then burn it? What?

You may donate it to the Museum of Talking Boards. We will send you our special Museum of Talking Boards Karma Korrector. Under no circumstances should you burn your Ouija. People can be injured when proper fire precautions are ignored.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I do know know what faith you are.. As a Christian believer you have the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions which means Satan and his minions are under your feet. Speak to the door and command it to be shut in the name of Jesus Christ then ask the Heavenly Ministering angels to come and minister to your daughter. You also go around your house and anoint it with oil and declare God's blessing. Most importantly get rid of the board permanently. Speak peace to your household and you will have peace.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• wow i never knew so much was involved with a oujia board
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Was she attempting to contact someone in particular? You should not use a oujia board randomly, only use it to be specific. We need to know why she was using the board. If it is used randomly it is like calling random phone numbers, you don't know who will pick up.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• they are not real, it is mind over matter
    Anonymous

• Read MamaK88's link, that is very helpful.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2010