did anyone deal with bladder problems after birth?

so i had my first in 07. she was head down for 10 wks and well she damaged the muscles that hold my bladder. this are my symptoms. i pee if i couch, laugh, run. stand up to fast or i leak urine for no reason. i always have pain in my back it gets worse when i sit and in my lowr abdomen. i ddi go to the urologist and he put me on vesicare and that didnt do anything at al. i got peggo and of course after i had my son in 09. things got worse, now i have pressure down there soemtimes and at times my back and lower abdomen hurt so much i cant even walk. i have to change my underwear alot. anyone dealing with this. i habe a dcotors app on feb 4

piwife

Asked by piwife at 2:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2010 in Health

• yes it's been slmost 3 yrs since ive had my daughter and yes sometimes it happens to me
    Anonymous

• I've been dealing with the back pain and pain in my belly off and on since my son was born in 07. It gets so bad sometimes that I swear I have a bladder infection, but the tests come back negative...or just barely positive. I'm pregnant now and I'm hoping it will ease up a little after she's born...but I doubt it will. It's not fun at all.
    Anonymous

• mine got worse after i had my secomd child
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2010